Acid Perm pH 6.5 - 7.0
Triple Bonding Neutralizer
This Buffered Acid perming system features modern technology that includes a triple bonding neutralizer using the oxidizing agent, hydrogen peroxide, to rejoin the disulfide bond. In old, conventional perms, the salt and hydrogen bonds generally did not rejoin until the hair was dried, because the bonds had taken on water. The included triple bonding neutralizer allows all three bonds to rejoin simultaneously ensuring a uniform, controlled pattern that is left in superb condition with little to no frizz.
- Waving Lotion 2.9 fl oz / 86 mL
- Activator .71 fl oz / 21 mL
- Triple Bonding Neutralizer 3.75 fl oz / 111 mL
- Waving Cap
Works With Most Hair Types: Fragile, Delicate, High Lift Tinted and Highlighted (over 50%) Hair Types.
Dependable: Achieves consistent results.
Fast Results: Low heat 5-10 minute processing.
Ultimate Conditioning: Leaves hair feeling soft & shiny.
Increases Texture & Body: Adds volume to hair.
Reduces Frizz: Eliminates fly-aways by adding in moisture to the hair shaft.
Perfect For Style
Waving Lotion Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Laureth-23, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum).
Activator Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Thioglycolate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Chloride, Oleth-20, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bromate, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum).
Triple Bonding Neutralizer Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Alketh-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Styrene/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disodium Phosphate, Polyquaternium-6, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).
1. Shampoo hair with a Clarifying & Demineralizing Shampoo.
We recommend smartSOLUTIONS CDS, Clarifying & Demineralizing Shampoo.
2. Place cotton around hairline.
3. Wrap hair with moderate, even tension. Rod size and rod placement will determine end results.
STEP 1 • Breakdown Application of Lotion:
1. OPEN (twist tip off ) part A ACTIVATOR tube.
2. Pour contents of part A ACTIVATOR tube into part B WAVING LOTION bottle.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. OPEN (snip tip off ) part B ACTIVATED WAVING LOTION bottle with scissor.
5. Apply evenly to all rods.
6. Blot any excess lotion from scalp and nape, if necessary.
1. Cover all wrapped rods with plastic bag.
2. Process with body heat and at room temperature.
3. Begin Test Curl as follows: Fragile Normal: 10 minutes, Fragile Tinted: 5 minutes, HIghlighted (over 50%) 5 minutes.
4. Process is complete when hair shows firm appearance of desired pattern.
1. Rinse hair thoroughly for 5 minutes using warm water.
2. Blot hair thoroughly with towel.
Triple Bonding Neutralization Process: STEP 2 • REBUILD
1. Let client sit and air neutralize for at least 5 minutes. Long hair and porous hair
benefit from longer air neutralization.
2. Place new/dry towel around neck area as well as fresh cotton around hairline.
3. Apply Neutralizer evenly to all rods.
4. After 5 minutes, remove rods and finger/work Neutralizer through hair.
5. Rinse for 5 minutes.
6. Perform next service and/or style as usual.
1. Do not use unless you are a licensed, professional cosmetologist.
2. Do not proceed if client has experienced an allergic reaction to any previous wave or other cosmetic product, or if scalp is sensitive or shows evidence of sores, abrasions or abnormal conditions.
3. Examine hair for elasticity, texture, breakage or discoloration. Always perform a preliminary test curl. If hair breaks or discolors after the curl is dried and combed, do not proceed.
WARNING: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT LIABLE IF USED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL. Contains Thioglycolate and Hydrogen Peroxide. Follow the instructions. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not wear contact lenses while using this product. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. May cause sensitization in the event of skin contact. If irritation develops, stop use of product, flush area with large amounts of cool water and consult a physician. Do not use if scalp has sores or abrasions. May be harmful is swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.